Are you feeling
Our pre-marriage counselling will guide couple to prepare for their dream marriage. It ensures both of partner to have a healthy and satisfying marriage. Counselling before marriage helps partners to know each other. It also set realistic expectation for marriage and develop conflict resolution skills.
Our pre-marriage counselor helps couple to discuss their issues such as:
- Confronted with situations that you are not sure how to deal with?
- Ashamed and embarrassed about your secrets?
- Too afraid to face anyone and reach out for help or as though there is no one in the world to listen to your troubles?
- Hopeless and worthless with little self-confidence and self-esteem?
- Do you live in an area where professional help is not available?
- Or you find it difficult to discuss in a face to face situation?
Sometimes life presents us with challenges and crises which are difficult to face alone or even with friends and family.
Sometimes all we want is for someone to listen and not try to make it ‘better’.
Sometimes we just need a different perspective on a familiar problem in order to change the way we think and feel about it.
Sometimes we feel we are capable of more or better but don’t know how to achieve it.
If you are searching for help and just don’t know where to turn to, then you’ve found the right place. Aashayen – The Hope, the Online Counselling Service, offers a safe and secure environment with professional counsellors helping you meet life's challenges.
Online counseling is simply communicating with a qualified, professional counselor/therapist by email or chat through your computer. Instead of having to make a visit to your counsellor's office, you can receive the same professional care in the comfort of your own home. If you have a microphone, we can speak to each other through the computer.
Whether you choose only a few email exchanges or on ongoing diaglogue with the counselor over time, you have the opportunity to share your concerns, pose questions, and gain further insight into the problems you are addressing.
Advantages of using Online Counselling
- Convenient - any time, any place, whatever suits you
- Flexible - you control everything, receive help when you want it
- Can deal with embarrassing issues without having to see anyone
- Your anonymity is protected
- Get to the root of the problem quicker as writing lets you get in touch with your feelings
- More cost and time effective as you can deal with more issues in a session
- No need to take time off work
- Receive specialized help no matter where you live in the world