“Anger is a natural human emotion that we all experienced in our life.”
Anger is a mask for deeply vulnerable feelings such as hurt, fear, shame, and grief. We have all experienced the heated surge of anger but constant uncontrollable anger can be an incredibly destructive and dangerous emotion.
High intensity of anger can lead to serious issues such as:
- Physiological problems
- High blood pressure.
- Heart attack.
- Lower function of immune system.
- Panic disorders
- Verbal attacks
- Self harm.
Benefits of our anger management counselling:
- We will help you understand the root cause of your anger.
- We will help you to learn to communicate less aggressively.
- We will help you to turn your destructive behaviors into more constructive.
- We will enable you to learn specific skills to help you manage your anger effectively.
- We will teach you to relax, stay calm and be peaceful at the surge of anger.
Research shows that successful anger management counselling could lead to an overall longer life span. Our counselling helps you to take control of your anger leading you to live a balancing life. If your anger is causing distress to you and people related to you then our anger management counselling could be the right option for you.